Monday, September 22, 2008

When life throws you a curve, lean and enjoy it


You never know what is going to happen, so make the best of everything.

Ken and I have interrupted our sailing trip due to mechanical difficulties, but we plan on picking up where we left off next year.

Ken will continue on t o Mexico as crew on another boat, very similar to AllyMar. I have the opportunity to return to my career, and isn't it fortunate that I have a profession that allows me to find a job basically at the drop of a hat.

So keep my blog page on your desk top, and check back in September 2009.

I want to thank all of our dear friends who have made this transition much less painful than it otherwise would have been: Dick and Di for their home and their kitties, John for his car, and Cyd for a beautiful cottage in a peaceful space.
Thanks to Cheryl R, Cheryl F, Rebecca V, Holly C and all the above for their moral support. You make it all worthwhile.
Harp--

No comments: